Experience & Service
Terms & Conditions
Important information regarding the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and how it affects Flight Experience and your booking.
Latest: Flight Experience Sydney is open for bookings. We are also available by phone and email for sales, enquires and booking management. As per government rules, you will be required to show proof of vaccination to enter our store, you will also require a facemask and to check-in as usual via the Service NSW App.
Although the threat of COVID-19 in Australia is diminishing, we continue to ensure the upmost care is taken to provide our customers and staff with a safe and clean environment. The simulator and shop touch points are kept sanitised on a regular basis and between experiences and we have hand sanitiser available for all customers entering the shop.
We do request that you postpone your experience if you are not feeling well. We will be waiving our usual short notice fee during this period. Flight Experience also reserves the right to postpone your experience if you are exhibiting any symptoms of being unwell or for regulations outside of our control.
You can be rest assured that we are doing everything we can to ensure our customers have a safe and enjoyable experience! if you have any other questions, feel free to contact us on 1800 737 800. Thank you.
Terms & Conditions:
- All prices for Flight Experience Australia are in AUD currency, unless otherwise stated.
- Gift vouchers are only valid at the Flight Experience store of issue. Normal flight vouchers are valid for 36 months and cannot be redeemed or booked after your vouchers expiry date. Vouchers & bookings purchased through a promotion or using a discount code may have shorter expiry dates, see individual promotion conditions below.
- You can change the day or time of any booking up to 48 hours prior to your booked time. If you need to cancel or postpone your experience within 48 hours, there is a rebooking fee of up to $50.
- If you do not show up for your booking and you have not changed the booking at least 48 hours prior to the experience start time, your voucher can be cancelled without refund.
- Refund requests made within 7 days of purchase will incur an admin fee of 20% of the purchase price. Refunds are only available to the purchaser for valid vouchers. After the elapse of 7 days from the purchase date, no refunds will be granted for ‘Change of Mind’.
- Gift vouchers are only valid for the Flight Experience package described on them; however the experience voucher can be upgraded by payment of the difference between the current charge for the upgraded Flight Experience and the value of the Gift voucher.
- Gift Vouchers do not show a price for the Flight Experience package for which they are valid and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- For security purposes you may be asked to present a form of photo identification with your Voucher before you will be granted entry to the Flight Experience Simulator. We reserve the right to refuse you entry to the Flight Experience Simulator if you do not produce appropriate photo identification, in which case your Voucher may be cancelled and you will receive no refund.
- Our recommended minimum age is 8, although we are happy to fly younger children but they must be supervised by a parent or guardian. It is good to keep in mind that our simulators are used for professional pilot training, they require a lot of instruction and understanding to operate. There is no maximum age.
- You will be refused entry to the Flight Experience Simulator if, in our reasonable opinion, you appear to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or are physically incapable of using the Flight Experience simulator. In this situation your Voucher will be cancelled without refund
- If the duration of your Flight Experience is reduced as a result of any of your actions, including but not limited to, your late arrival, your request for a toilet break, sickness or any physical restriction which affects your experience in the Flight Experience simulator, you will not be entitled to any compensation or a refund
- If the Flight Experience simulator encounters technical problems which reduce the quality or duration of your Flight Experience, you will receive appropriate compensation as agreed between us. This compensation may be a rescheduling of your booking, an offer of goods or a cash refund. All compensation will be in accordance with any applicable local law
- Where a video recording of a flight has been pre-purchased or requested on the day and for any technical reason Flight Experience is not able to provide the appropriate recording you will only be entitled to a refund to the value of the video recording. No additional compensation will be given
- As a condition of your purchase of a Gift Voucher and your agreement to use the Flight Experience simulator, you agree to release and indemnify Flight Experience and all of its employees, agents and contractors from and against all actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs and expenses of whatever nature which any of them may suffer, incur or become liable to as a result of your use of the Flight Experience simulator. You appreciate that the experience will have effects which vary with each individual. It is your sole responsibility to determine whether you are physically capable of using the simulator
- The Flight Experience Simulator replicates the flight deck of an aircraft and requires a degree of physical mobility for entering and exiting that may not be suitable for some people. In addition, the visual system used is a LCD data projected visual running at 60 Hz. Please check with us prior to your Flight Experience if you have any concerns about any physical restrictions that may affect your experience